Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My ABC's

Happy June 1st everyone! June is my most favorite month since it is a mixture of spring and summer and I love summer! Today D. and I will be taking a jaunt to IKEA to buy some pots for our herbs and tomatoes we are going to plant. There is nothing like vine ripened tomatoes (that are not ripened with ethanol) they are delicious. I think you should plant some. Anyway, here is a fun little questionnaire of sorts, reminds me of the emails all my pals and I would forward to each other in high school. :)


My ABC's


Age: 25


B. Bachelorette?: Married
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom, yuck!
D. Dogs: Dachshunds, I love them even if the two I had were strange
E. Essential start to your day: Sitting down for breakfast
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'7"
I. Instruments you play: Not really anything.
J. Job of Dream: Designer/crafter/chef/farmer
K. Kids: none  yet ;)
L. Live: PA
M. Magic or Miracles: Miracles
N. Nicknames: at one time it was Chicken Bone
O. Overnight hospital stays: none
P. Pet peeve: blowing nose very loudly while sitting next to me in class
Q. Quote from a movie: "Did you know Gilbert Blaithe is dying?"
R. Right or left handed: lefty
S. Siblings: 2
T. Time you wake up: 6:30, except when I don't do my homework from the night before then it is 5:00
U. Underwear: Uh, what? 
V. Vegetable you hate: I like all vegetables, I think.
W. What makes you run late: lingering at breakfast
X. X-Rays you've had: my teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: risotto primavera, vegetarian enchiladas, salsa, hummus (mmm, that sounds good RIGHT NOW!)
Z. Zoo animal: Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...