Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Whole Lot of Nothing

While I am roasting in my air condition-less apartment, I am having fun perusing through new blogs and taking pictures around my apartment (while successfully avoiding writing a summary of an article for my English class tomorrow). Here are some fun things to share with you...


Cute DIY found here via here. I will be making some of these in the very near future.


I just changed up my table, I have so many vintage tablecloths I have to be sure to rotate them frequently. I'm sure that the butter is melting in the butter dish right now as I type, it is just too hot in here! I think I need to make a special trip to IKEA so I can get a jumbo pack of candle tapers for my candlestick. Yes, I  would make a trip just for that.


My buttercup mug and D.'s every growing collection of books.


Cute little notecard for someone's belated birthday package.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...