Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fare Thee Well Frasier

It is a sad day today, we took down all of the Christmas decorations (we keep them up until epiphany, which was yesterday) and got rid of dear Frasier. Frasier sure did make our apartment cheerful and cozy. But before we took the lights off of the tree, I hung up our first Christmas ornament that I finally finished today.


D. glued the rickrack on the gingerboy on the right and had the idea for him to hold the candy cane. The one on the left is a girl, see her eyelashes? I didn't have any lollypop stems so I used a q-tip for the stick.


I will have such fun pulling this gingerbread couple out year after year and thinking about how happy our first Christmas was. Oh, look at the love in their little felt eyes. <3

1 comment:

  1. This little couple is darling! You are such a crafting queen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...