Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Pictures

D. and I realized that we don't have many pictures of the two of us, and the ones that we do have are all in digital files somewhere. There is something so nice about have an actual printed picture to hold and look at, so I am going through the daunting task of finding the photos, printing and organizing them so that they won't get lost in the digital cloud.


My mom had a plethora of Chinese hats (why, I'm not sure) we all had lots of fun taking pictures.


We were country mountain circle dancing at summer camp, we were supposed to dress up western, I rebelled. This combo is kind of like Nelly and Tim McGraw.


Halloween 2009, too much fun. The two of us, plus my sister and her baby, dressed like this to go out to breakfast. Oh, the stares we received. Three pirates and a Tigger.


My favorite. <3

1 comment:

  1. Ahahaha!!! These are too fun, I remember that country mountain circle dancing outfit of yours. I am also supremely jealous of your pirate getups, I haven't had an excuse to dress up for Halloween for a few years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...