Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spotlight On...

N. Brocx is a dear friend of mine who runs the etsy shop Fragrant Tulip, which specializes in quilts, jewelry, and purses. All of her fabric is 100% cotton and her creative taste is impeccable. I am the proud owner of three of her quilts, the latest one being a wedding gift to D. and I. 


Here are some of the things that she currently has in her shop.


This adorable baby quilt


The quilted coasters are one of my favorites, she made me some for a wedding gift, they work so well and match my style perfectly.


Autumn inspired bracelet


Fabric covered composition notebook

Well, there was a little sneak peek into Fragrant Tulip's shop, head on over to her etsy and check her out. Beautiful handmade items, very reasonably priced.

1 comment:

  1. I love Fragrant Tulip ;-) I sleep with my beautiful quilt every night and really like the diaper bags she makes! Her fabric choices are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...