Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yummy Soup

Last year as a wedding present, I was given a year's subscription to Martha Stewart Living but sadly this is my last month to receive the magazine. (I can't believe I've been married almost a year already!) 


The current issue has a delicious recipe for Chinese Broccoli and Soba Noodle Soup. My honey and I decided to make it the other day and it was sooooo good!


The empty tea cup was soon to be filled with ginger tea, which was the perfect compliment for the Asian soup.


Topped with limes and chilis. We are fortunate enough to live close by an Asian grocery store so we easily found the Chinese broccoli (I never even heard of it until I made this recipe) and the soba noodles. The soba noodles were quite tasty and rather filling since they are made out of buckwheat flour. If you happen to pick up the current issue, you won't be disappointed in this yummy soup!

2 comments:

  1. That looks really good, I'm surprised you didn't get heartburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, just dumb things give me heartburn like cereal and peanuts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...