Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Daydreaming of a Cuckoo Clock


Last week my mom went to Germany for the weekend, she lives in Belgium so she can easily do this kind of thing, and I asked her to keep her eyes peeled for a cuckoo clock for me. Well she found some...all priced between $750-$1,000! Now I don't doubt that the craftsmanship is excellent, but that is definitely not in my budget. Then I remembered how I saw this picture on hello, friend's blog.

(source)

This got me thinking about how I could just make my own cuckoo clock. Today, while in my history of WWII class, I found myself gazing out the window at a pine tree thinking about how excellent some dangling pinecones would look hanging from my soon-to-be cuckoo clock. I will be sure to post how I make my clock once I gather all of my supplies. In the meantime here are some cute clocks made from Black Forest Works.



I like this one, I think I will be adding some bears to my clock, but I also want to add some fawns and don't bears eat fawns?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...