Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ginger boys and ginger girls

I decided to make a felt gingerbread ornament, kind of like this one from a few years ago.


It was my intention to make a ginger boy ornament, but I only had pink rickrack. I made a ginger girl instead and she turned out really cute.


I scribbled out a little pattern on a piece of paper and cut her out of two pieces of brown felt.


I glued her rickrack icing and pom-pom buttons on with fabri-tac, which is by far the best glue for felt. It is the only glue that I have found that actually will stick to felt.



I love the way she turned out, so much better than those ginger boys from a few years ago.

1 comment:

  1. I think both of them are quite cute. You should hang them side by side on the tree. Perhaps next year you could add to the collection with a ginger baby and then a ginger dog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...