Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Inspiration

Every year I look forward to dressing up for Halloween. I can always think of good costumes in the months prior to October and then the months after October. But when Halloween actually rolls around, I forget about all of those marvelous ideas. After much thought, I did manage to think up a couple of good costumes. Since d. and I are newly married, I thought it might be fun for us to wear similar costumes. I am going as Twiggy.


I have the perfect outfit for this, but I left it up at d.'s parent's house, oh no!


I think I want to be Twiggy just so I can have fun eye makeup and eyelashes.


I don't think I'll do the long underwear look, I will go much more mod.


D. is going to be a beatnik.


This is not Gilligan, I had no idea that Bob Denver also played a beatnik in a T.V. series called The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis.


Bob Dylan


Jack Kerouac

Now all we need to do is take a little trip to the thrift store, hope I find some go-go boots! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...