Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Candy Cane Lane

This post has nothing to do with candy canes but it is all about candy of some sort. I saw this lovely little cupcake ornament tutorial and had to go out to the craft store and pick up all of the necessary items for these little confectionary snowballs. Mine did turn out a little bit overstuffed but I like them like that.

I just hung them up on the Christmas tree and they are quite cute.

I like to find inexpensive craft supplies, these foil liners were only $0.77!

I lined the walkway to the gingerbread house with cuppity cakes. My sister had the idea to put shredded wheat on the roof of the house to make it look thatched and the gumdrops on the front are surrounded with icing grout to look like a cobblestone front. I have been having a merry time around here in my crafting/baking paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...