Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Buttons, buttons



This bottle of buttons is on the shelf above my desk and I like to look at it whenever I sit at my desk chair. I just like the way it looks filled with all of those buttons. The glass bottle is from a little dessert shop I went to with my mom while visiting her in Seoul. It's called Passion 5 and the bottle was filled with the most wonderful custard. Too bad there isn't a Passion 5 here, then I could have more bottles scattered about my room filled with all kinds of little things.





This butterfly button is one of my favorites, I acquired many while at Dong Dae Mun with my mom. We took many jaunts into that wonderful crafter's paradise.



Another cute button acquired at Dong Dae Mun, too bad it came out so blurry. It's still really cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. The butterfly button makes me hungry for corn chowder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...