Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Loot

I celebrated my quarter century birthday on Sunday (OMG times 93!), what a lovely deceptively spring like day it was too! I didn't even wear a jacket when we went out, I probably should have though, since I nearly ran to the car so I wouldn't catch a chill. I thought I would share pictures of my fun birthday loot.


Flowers from D.


D. and I watched Donovan's Reef last night, his first time watching it. The funny thing is it is supposed to be set in French Polynesia yet they speak Hawaiian. Hmm...


A super cute owl teapot to add to my ever growing collection of teacups, tea and teapots.



New tea.


Can never have too much Martha.



Thanks Grandma!



A new craft to try.


Yay, a new ukulele! D. already gave me a lesson, since it's been 11 years since I've played, and I am well on my way to learning the Times They Are a-Changin'. That D. sure is a good teacher.
(The blurr in my right hand is an Indian cookbook that I am violently shaking for some reason.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...