Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good Morning


This week is my spring break and I am so glad I did not tell my job that I could work more hours this week. This way I actually get a break. So what's earning a few extra dollars? You know what they say "Mo' money, mo' problems". Ha, ha, ha! Anyway... Whilst I am enjoying a cup of coffee from my ginormous teacup, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite blogs and a few of my favorite posts from them. It is soooooooo nice not to have to rush off in the morning!

A Beautiful Mess- what's not to like? Elsie is super creative and very hard working, it's fun seeing her hard work pay off through her and her sister's cute little shop Red Velvet. Check out this post.

Here's Looking At Me Kid-a line in reference to one of my favorite movies, Casablanca. Mandi posts reviews about movies, shares pictures of her cute apartment and does regular vintage outfit posts. I like how she only bought local or handmade gifts for people at Christmas time. I would like to try that all year long for birthdays and holidays.

Casey's Elegant Musings-The first blog I started reading daily, almost three years ago. Casey is quite the seamstress who loves vintage and enjoys baking. I read her post for homemade vanilla extract, and made some myself. Her blog reallly makes me want to learn how to sew, so now I am saving my pennies for a machine.

Well there you go, I do hope you have a lovely day and relish in the fact that it is spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...