Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Books That Strike My Fancy

I've been eyeballing these books for quite some time now, I just might have to go out and snatch them all up.



This book would be especially wonderful to own, I enjoy adding things to my "record of daily events" log (otherwise known as a journal), and having a book full of ideas and prompts sounds like a fun time to me.



I remember when the only craft books that I ever came across were dorky Carol Duvall-esque ones, full of strange creations made out of polymer clay. Thank goodness for books like these!


I seriously think that my college art class could benefit using this as their curriculum. Perhaps I shall suggest it.

1 comment:

  1. Both the first and last book are by the same person, Keri Smith. Perhaps you should put her name in on Amazon and see what else she has published. Beats the lame-o craft book section in Borders, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...