Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Paper Punches

You know, as of late I've become a teensy bit obsessed with paper punches. I never could figure out what to do with a punch before, but thanks to the "craft team", I've been running wild with them. For instance, here is one of my latest creations.

(you can find here)
 
I punched the tags out with a large tag punch (which is now my new best friend, I've been making all of my Christmas tags from it) and I punched the cardinal with another punch. The bird punch also punches out a wing, which you glue onto the bird body, making it a little dimensional.
 
Here is a cute, last minute gift idea that is made with a paper punch.


All of these items could easily be picked up at an office supply store and personalized with a punch of something the recipient likes. I'm going to store this idea in my archives...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...