Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas DIY Roundup

The blogosphere really is an inspiring place, here are a few things that have been striking my fancy lately.


Glitter Nails by...love Maegan

I love the sparkle, I believe I am going to try this out today.


* Activites Advent Calendar by Jordan Ferney

I've always wanted one of these little wooden hutches, and what a cute idea to fill it with advent presents and activities to do.


* Advent Calendar Iron On by Oh Happy Day

I'm a little late to make this for 2011, but I am definitely keeping it in mind for next year!


*Hand Made Gift Giving Guide by Design*Sponge

I especially like the sound of the Home Spa gift, I've been on an essential oils kick lately, there's just so much you can do with them!


* Paper Bows by Creature Comforts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...