Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I Love Thursdays 5


I know it is Friday, I meant to post this yesterday but I got distracted by a Molly Ringwald movie last night.  And that doesn't happen very often, well ever really.


I have liked these paper orbs for such a long time and I just stumbled upon the original source of the photo by chance. Sometimes the internet is not as big as you think. They are made by Cathy of California, who also specializes in 60s-70s crafts. Take a look at these...


Flowers made on a flower loom. Kits can be found here. Oh the possibilities are endless! Maybe I need one? Well, maybe I don't but it would be nice to have.

Wow, this is sort of an homage to Cathy of California. On to more things I love.


I have this bad habit of forgetting to take my multivitamin in the morning. I thought I could put my vitamins in this owl pillbox and carry them around in my purse. D. never forgets to take his vitamins, which explains why his vitamin bottle is much lighter than mine.


I like the nostalgic feel of this print. And what can I say, I like real food.


I would love, love, love to make myself a springtime flower crown.


My mother-in-law got me this darling dress for my birthday. I'm being good and saving it for Easter. It is soooo cute!


This tea set was compiled from thrifted items, I like the eclectic mix. A fun idea for any tea drinking friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...