Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wrapping Packages with Baker's Twine

Did I mention how much I like baker's twine? Here are some packages tied up in string, these are a few of my favorite things...


I saw this wrapping technique in the latest issue of Martha Stewart Living. Oh my gosh, I mention Martha Stewart wayyyyyyyyyy to much. I can't help it, I like her crafts! I know that she has a team who creates these crafts and it really isn't Martha herself. So I like the "craft team".


To make the mini package garland just sandwich the bakers twine between two white circular labels.


The snowman is really a chocolate bar that I wrapped up in a recycled white paper bag.


Another idea from the "craft team".


I bought this tag craft punch a few days ago and I am having such fun making Christmas tags. I don't think I'll ever buy labels again! I've also been wrapping some Christmas presents with newspaper, I'm liking the way it looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...