Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Finds I Found

This past Sunday, I went to the local produce market looking for plants for my garden, but I found much more than produce! I couldn't believe the goodies that I found. I didn't even end up buying any plants. I got this entire mushroom set for $8.00.
These Lu-Ray Pastel saucers were only $4.00 for the lot. I found the exact same saucers on eBay for $14.00 for a set of two!
Lu-Ray was made from 1938-1962.

These are my absolute favorite, a complete milk glass set (only $12.00!) and five Fire-King ramekins ($4.00). I can't believe all the treasures I found. I will have a nice little collection of vintage for my kitchen.

Once I came back from the market, I started researching the brands I found, Fire-King is easy to find on eBay and very reasonable, I might need to add to my collection...

1 comment:

  1. very cute and athropologie-esque! Good job on your goody finds!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...