Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

To everything turn, turn, turn...


Okay, okay so this is not a picture of the Byrds like the title suggests, but that is not the point. It is time for a change on this blog, it is time to write a bit more often and take more pictures of my crafty endeavors. I think this newfound zeal will help me be more creative and spend more time on my neglected crafts. So be prepared for a real post tomorrow! Yippee.

P.S. In case you're wondering about the picture, it is the Mexican version of the Partridge Family. My dad is the one on the far right, they would all later grow up and form the hugely popular band, well popular in Simi Valley, Misty Mountain. The little one in the middle would forever only play the tambourine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...