Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Yet Another Wishlist

First I would like to say that I got everything (save one item) off of my birthday wishlist! I received my final present on Friday night, the skinny legged black pants and they are very cute, paired with my black Ray Bans I make quite the wanna be beatnik.

Today my fiance and I went to register for gifts, I don't think either of us really knew what we were doing and I ended up leaving the store more overwhelmed than anything. I did a bit of perusing on Anthropologie's website, which can be quite dangerous you know, and I came up with a fantasy wedding dish registry that I would like to share with anyone who happens to stumble across my humble blog. So here is another list...











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...